No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FIFINE 20-Channel UHF Wireless Lavalier Lapel Microphone System with Bodypack Transmitter, Mini XLR Female Lapel Mic and Portable Receiver, Quarter Inch Output. Perfect for Live Performance-K037
- STABLE SIGNAL & CLEAR SOUND. UHF wireless lavalier microphone system is less likely to subject to interference from local radio stations than VHF mic. Reliable signal within the operating range up to 50 feet. Perfect for live performance. ** Not compatible with phones, computers, and Apple products. Choose model USB lapel K031 if you need it for computers.**
- EASY-TO-READ LCD SCREEN.The screen on transmitter displays the transmitting frequency and remaining battery life, so no need to guess involved.The indicator of receiver will flash and turn green if low battery. You can know the microphone working status well during performance.
- UNIDIRECTIONAL LAV MIC. Cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise. Included windscreen also reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds. Clip it as close to under your chin as possible and with the top of the windscreen pointing up towards your mouth.
- 20 SELECTABLE CHANNELS. Easily change to a clean channel if use with other wireless microphone system or experience electronic interference. Good to be used for a mobile DJ. Work with speakers, mixers, amplifiers and sound boards that with 1/4″ interface to output the sound.
- UNIQUE ID CODE. Each wireless microphone unit has been set a unique ID code that allows the use of several K037 wireless lapel microphone at the same time without worrying about cross connecting issue.Allows multiple wireless mics used simultaneously.